Books for sale

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
      List:
      In the interests of decluttering my bookshelves, I have a set of the
      Sharpe series by Bernard Cornwell for sale. Nine are in hardback and
      the rest in paperback. If you are interested, please contact me
      offlist.
      They are for pick-up, or delivery within a reasonable distance of my
      home in Hamilton.
      The proceeds from this sale will go toward the expenses of the War of
      1812 Casualty Database - a most worthy and excellent project.
      Yrs etc.
      Ray H.
    • royalscotstailor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        Hi Ray, I might be interested depending on the asking price.... can you contact me at kevingarrett at rogers dot com ? Thanks