Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering -- Thank You!

  • spencersmerc
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
      Big thanks to everyone who came out and helped make yesterday's Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering a wonderful day for all concerned! It was great to see everyone, and to get a chance to visit a bit. We had so many great comments about our new venue at the Discovery Centre in Hamilton -- certainly, it's a beautiful building, and the site folks were a joy to work with.

      Thank you to all of the merchants, who worked so hard to make their booths look wonderful and their goods present so beautifully. I could tell that you all went the extra mile - and that effort was appreciated not only by me, but by all of the choppers and visitors who came through the door. We had SO many positive comments! Well done, everyone!

      Extra-special thanks to the wonderful corps of volunteers -- this event would simply NOT run without your efforts. Kat Monahan, Peter Monahan, Susan Ramsay, Sarah Reavley, Corinne Seabourne, Kirby Seabourne, Cynthia Thiessen, and Paul Watson -- you all did a fabulous job, and your support is appreciated more than you can possibly imagine. Thank you.

      Sending the best wishes of the season to all--
      -- Sioux
    • spencersmerc
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
        LOL -- ummmm, that should be "shoppers and visitors", not "choppers and visitors"! While there was definitely a good cross section of humanity crossing the threshold at the Gathering, bikers were in rather short supply . . .

        (Caffeine . . . must . . . get . . . to . . . kitchen . . .)

        'Morning, all!
        -- Sioux :D