RE: War of 1812 Displays

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
      Hello David, the Canadian War Museum was working on one, but I haven't heard
      what the status of that is. The USN is planning one as well, but again, I
      don't know the status....

      I hope this helps

      Kevin Windsor, Curator

      Niagara Falls History Museum

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2010
        Not sure if it is still in use, the Ontario Archives put together a very nice one a couple of years ago based on materials held in its collections.

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, <madgelse@...> wrote:

        > Greetings
        >
        > Is anyone aware of any museums that will be offering travelling displays related to the War of 1812 theme that can be loaned for an event?
        >

        > Thanks
        >

        > David

      • jbwhittaker
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2010
          We had this one on loan at the Georgina Pioneer Village a few years ago. Worth having if it is still available.
          J. Bruce Whittaker