Looking for Richard Waddington

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      Does anyone have contact information for him? He left me his phone
      number when he was in the shop last week, and it got packed away heaven
      only knows where in the process of getting ready for our Open House . .
      . *sigh*

      Please e-mail me off-list at info(at)spencersmercantile.com if you can
      help me out.

      Thanks in advance!
      -- Sioux