Re: 1812 Can anyone help identifying this uniform?

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2010
      Any idea on the name of the man in the painting? With some of the anomolies in dress--leopard skin, older sword pattern, etc. I would guess an officer of one of the regiments of Yeomanry--perhaps Irish.

      Ron

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2010
        Thank you all, I appreciate all the info, I will certainly pass it on to the chap who posted the picture originally looking for info.

        Thanks,

        Kev