Fabric

  • Soo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2010
      Does anyone know of a source for a bright yellow melton cloth for regimental facings?
      What we're finding is either too pale, or more of an orange-yellow.
      Suggestions appreciated.

      Sue Too
    • larrylozon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2010
        Visit
        http://www.militaryheritage.com/wool.htm

        Yrs..,
        L2

        United States Forces 1812
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        Crown Forces North America 1812
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        WAR Of 1812 Events

        Sutlers & Merchants
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com/sutlersmerchants

        --- "Sue" wrote:

        "Does anyone know of a source for a bright yellow melton cloth for regimental facings? ..."
      • Mark Dickerson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
          That is great wool! Nice weight, wears and feels great. If you make a pair
          of trousers or a coat of it, you definitely will not be wearing them out
          anytime soon.

          Mark D