War of 1812 Magazine - New Editor!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      http://www.napoleon-series.org/military/Warof1812/2010/Issue14/c_editorial.html

      Congratulations to Gareth Newfield a member of this list and also of the Drums of the Crown Forces for being named the new editor of the War of 1812 Magazine found on the Napoleon Series Website.

      I always enjoy the articles and research found on this site and am sure that Gareth can carry on with its fine standards. Gareth has shared much in the way of his own writings and research.

      Tom Fournier
    • Spencer's Mercantile
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
        Congratulations, Gareth! We look forward to it!

        -- Sioux

        On 04/11/2010 8:45 AM, tom4141fournier wrote:

        > http://www.napoleon-series.org/military/Warof1812/2010/Issue14/c_editorial.html
        >
        > Congratulations to Gareth Newfield a member of this list and also of
        > the Drums of the Crown Forces for being named the new editor of the
        > War of 1812 Magazine found on the Napoleon Series Website.
        >
        > I always enjoy the articles and research found on this site and am
        > sure that Gareth can carry on with its fine standards. Gareth has
        > shared much in the way of his own writings and research.
        >
        > Tom Fournier

      • Ray Hobbs
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
          Heartiest congratulations, Gareth!!
          The magazine is in excellent and well-informed hands.
          Ray Hobbs

          On 4-Nov-10, at 8:45 AM, tom4141fournier wrote:

          > http://www.napoleon-series.org/military/Warof1812/2010/Issue14/
          > c_editorial.html
          >
          > Congratulations to Gareth Newfield a member of this list and also of
          > the Drums of the Crown Forces for being named the new editor of the
          > War of 1812 Magazine found on the Napoleon Series Website.
          >
          > I always enjoy the articles and research found on this site and am
          > sure that Gareth can carry on with its fine standards. Gareth has
          > shared much in the way of his own writings and research.
          >
          > Tom Fournier

        • Ray Hobbs
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
            Also in the current issue is a fine piece by Tom Fournier on the 41st
            Regiment of Foot - well done, Tom!
            Ray