PBS Doc.

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      list
      Last evening I watched a new documentary on Buffalo PBS. It was the
      first in a series on North American Native nations and their
      relationship to land, and the conflicts surrounding this issue. The
      first episode was on Tecumseh.
      It was nicely done, although the hand-held camera use was at times
      irritating.
      The commentary, by actor Benjamin Bratt, was good, although there were
      few historical liberties glitches - such as Proctor being named as
      Brock's successor.
      The programme was part of the "American Experience" set, and I believe
      was produced by Ken Burns' brother. In the speedy listing of credits, I
      also caught the name of Peter Twist - jeez, he gets everywhere.
      Yrs etc.
      Ray H