Battle of Ogdensburg, Feb. 19-20, 2011

  • whittakermp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      As you can see there is now a date attached to the event, usually Presidents' Day Weekend when all those loyal to the Crown go to drink the town dry and not to burn it.

      Get the date onto your calendars. I am sure the usual arangements made by Forsyth's Rifles will apply because Tim Cryderman gave me no contra-indications when I told him I'd post a message.

      By the way Deb Janson, owner of the Freight House Restaurant, is keen to have re-enactors return to empty her cooler of chicken wings and drain kegs on Friday and Saturday night. She says, "I love those guys!"

      About the F&I War Founder's Day Weekend this summer, she told me re-enactors thanked her for getting them a table after they waited up to an hour to be seated. And we're generous tippers, too.

      Cheers,
      Michael Whittaker