Used Kit

  • a10rca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Old Fort Erie is looking for used kit.
      We will accept donations, offer tax receipts or pay for the gear.

      We are looking for used coatees, caps, belts and packs. You might have kit we have not considered. From units or groups that served at Fort Erie from July to October 1814 - British, American, Canadian or Native forces.

      If you are interested in donating or selling your kit please contact:
      Jim Hill by this means.