RE: [Bulk] Re: War of 1812 events and bi-cetennials- a question

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 5, 2010
      The Southern Georgian Bay War of 1812 website will be up and running
      hopefully by the end of the month. I would be happy to include Chris
      suggestion and I could direct our web designer to include it in the design
      as we speak! Let me know!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Committee

      705-716-7124

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 5, 2010
        Thanks Dave! Disregard my last offer as it is already being done!

        I will of course provide a link!

        David J. Brunelle, OCT

        Project Director

        Southern Georgian Bay

        War of 1812 Committee

        705-716-7124

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 5, 2010
          Thanks Dave. I knew we could count on you!

          Sorry I didn't look into this before I sent that message.

          One other thing: I wonder if it would be advantageous to add a star, or bold the events that are actually Bicentennial events. For example, Longwoods on March 8th, 2014 could have a star, but the one in May 2014 is just another event. That way if there's a conflict, someone could quickly see which one is an anniversary event.

          Thanks,

          Chris