RE: [Bulk] 1812 Re: Fort Willow

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2010
      Thanks Hunter!

      You and your group always put on a great show and look forward to another
      great event next year!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Committee

      705-716-7124

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hello all,

        Anyone else having a difficult time with the new administration at fort Willow?

        Cheers,

        Len
      • Tom Hurlbut
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
          Lol!

          _____

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
            Gentlemen

            Can you elucidate, either for the group or by PM?

            [petemonahan@...]

            --- "Tom Hurlbut" <hurlbut8646@...> wrote:

            > Lol!

            _____

            On Behalf > Of lenthecooper

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 11, 2013
              Hello All,

              Has anyone heard anything about the education day and demonstration day at Ft Willow 13-14 Sept? My contact is apparently on maternity leave and I'd like to know something of what is expected of me before I appear Friday morning. I've had no communication with them since June. Any suggestions?

              Cheers,

              Len
            • petemonahan
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 12, 2013

                Len

                We just need you Friday morning, with vehicles off site by 9:00 am.  Clearly some miscommunicatiuon but we'll clear that up on the day.  Call my cell if you like

                Peter Monahan

                petemonahan@...
                705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell