Fanshawe

  • a10rca
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 4, 2010
      Thanks To Dave, all the Scots and the Village staff for a damp but always enjoyable weekend.
      The tavern is great and thanks to the tavern or the cloud cover, it didn't get that cold Saturday night.
      The weather at the GT will be... I don't want to jinx it.
      Thanks again
      Jim
    • Andre Reed
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 3, 2011
        I would like to thank Fanshawe, The Royal Scots for putting on a great event, even the rain gods cooperated.
        My thanks to the Native Allies the BID and the Nancy for there realistic massacre, the Royal George for dieing after the volley from The Thin Red Line except your powder monkey who ran away but the coward was shot. The Royal Marines for advancing with the troops. And how about the strange attack by the Provincial Light Dragoons who left there horses at home and brought there gun, how many did you kill of the enemy with all the kissing and hugging, you have hung around horses to long.
        Thanks to all.
        Andre
      • Mark Dickerson
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 6, 2014

          The 1st Regiment, Royal Kentuckians had a good time as well.  We will follow our brave Sgt Barnard anywhere.

          Mark Dickerson

          Acting Lance Corp.

          1st Reg.,  RK

        • Grenzer7
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 7, 2014
            Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry would also like to add our thanks
            and congratulations to the staff and all the planners at Fanshawe
            Pioneer Village. The event was small but that surely means we have room
            to grow! I'm looking forward to next year already.

            It was a pleasure to serve beside the "Royal Kentuckians"... whatever
            the heck that means!

            John Goldsworthy
            Acting Sergeant
            Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry