Re: Fort Willow

  • seascoutleader
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2010
      On behalf of the On-Gwe-Ho-Way Group, we would like to also extend Chi Miigwich to Dave Brunelle and the RNR, for an excellent weekend event. To all the cooks for the PotLuck suppers on Friday and Saturday, the food was fantastic.

      Baa Maa Pii
      Hunter
      On-Gwe-Ho-Way

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "lenthecooper" <lheidebrecht@...> wrote:

      > Hello List,
      > I'd like to thank Dave Brunelle and his happy gang of ruffians from the Royal Newfoundland Regiment for the able handling and professional management of the Fort Willow/Nine Mile Portage Event near Barrie Ontario this past Friday and Saturday.
      > Apparently we received about 1100 students on Friday, (no-one being left behind this year) and a like number of other vistors Saturday. A good educational event, well received by the public and demonstrators.
      > It was good to see so many old friends again.
      > Thankyou all.
      > Cheers,
      > Len

    • David Brunelle
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 4, 2010
        Thanks Hunter!

        You and your group always put on a great show and look forward to another
        great event next year!

        David J. Brunelle, OCT

        Project Director

        Southern Georgian Bay

        War of 1812 Committee

        705-716-7124

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com> ,
        "lenthecooper" <lheidebrecht@...> wrote:

        > Hello List,
        > I'd like to thank Dave Brunelle and his happy gang of ruffians from the
        Royal Newfoundland Regiment for the able handling and professional
        management of the Fort Willow/Nine Mile Portage Event near Barrie Ontario
        this past Friday and Saturday.
        > Apparently we received about 1100 students on Friday, (no-one being left
        behind this year) and a like number of other vistors Saturday. A good
        educational event, well received by the public and demonstrators.
        > It was good to see so many old friends again.
        > Thankyou all.
        > Cheers,
        > Len

      • lenthecooper
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
          Hello all,

          Anyone else having a difficult time with the new administration at fort Willow?

          Cheers,

          Len
        • Tom Hurlbut
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
            Lol!

            _____

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
              Gentlemen

              Can you elucidate, either for the group or by PM?

              [petemonahan@...]

              --- "Tom Hurlbut" <hurlbut8646@...> wrote:

              > Lol!

              _____

              On Behalf > Of lenthecooper

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 11, 2013
                Hello All,

                Has anyone heard anything about the education day and demonstration day at Ft Willow 13-14 Sept? My contact is apparently on maternity leave and I'd like to know something of what is expected of me before I appear Friday morning. I've had no communication with them since June. Any suggestions?

                Cheers,

                Len
              • petemonahan
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 12, 2013

                  Len

                  We just need you Friday morning, with vehicles off site by 9:00 am.  Clearly some miscommunicatiuon but we'll clear that up on the day.  Call my cell if you like

                  Peter Monahan

                  petemonahan@...
                  705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell