Re: [SpamGuard:####] RE: 1812

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      Moderator here.

      I am deleting the following message from list archives.

      We don't need this link in the archives.

      If anybody wants to comment on spam stuff like this (which hopefully
      won't happen very often) please DELETE any spam link in your message BEFORE sending it out to the group - again!!!

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator