Very sad news

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2010
      Folks --

      Many of you have met young Spencer Reynolds, who has worked for me in
      the shop and on the road for almost four years now. Sadly, his father
      passed away last night after a hard-fought but blessedly brief battle
      with colon cancer. He was 53 -- an avid cyclist, technical expert, and
      master of dry humor -- and a truly good-hearted man.

      Arrangements are still to be made: please contact me off-list at
      info(at)spencersmercantile.com if you would like details (replace the
      (at) with the @ sign).

      If you wish to send a note of condolence, you can reach Spencer and his
      family at sreynoldsfamily(at)gmail.com.

      In sadness,
      -- Sioux