Re: looking for metro NY area group

  • Raoul
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hi Ian,
      I'm trying to juggle my schedual to allow me to ride up Sat. eve in time for the ball and stay over for the battle Sun. Hate to miss the Sat. battle but it starts early, seems it can't be helped, oh well. I have been in contact with Forsythe's rifles and want to meet with them about an American impression, but I'm not opposed to more than one portrayal as needs dictate for small events etc.
      I'll be sure to look for you,
      Bye for now,
      Raoul