RE: 1812 Fairfield Comes Alive

  • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      Congratulations on a successful event! Fairfield is one of the events I
      really miss attending (along with Backus Mills). Anyway, the Chatham Daily
      News provided a short video in Saturday's newspaper so I was able to visit
      somewhat vicariously through the internet and see what a great time everyone
      was having.

      Here is the video link -
      http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid34284523001?bclid=0&bctid=60
      3383728001 I am not sure how long it will remain valid but it is valid
      now. Enjoy!

      Kathryn