Fairfield Comes Alive

  • seascoutleader
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      To the Board members of the Fairfield Museum and especially Gail and Richard for all your work, this last Fairfield Comes Alive was excellent. Seamus (Doug) was on top of his game with great stories and keeping things on the move and on time.
      The battles were great and the new candlelight tour was a huge hit!
      The meals provided were very tasty, and a special congratulations on the 4 star quality service at Saturday dinner (ONLY ONE BUN).
      Looking forward to 2011.

      Baa Maa Pii,
      Hunter
      Safety Chief,
      On-Gwe-Ho-Way
    • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
        Congratulations on a successful event! Fairfield is one of the events I
        really miss attending (along with Backus Mills). Anyway, the Chatham Daily
        News provided a short video in Saturday's newspaper so I was able to visit
        somewhat vicariously through the internet and see what a great time everyone
        was having.

        Here is the video link -
        http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid34284523001?bclid=0&bctid=60
        3383728001 I am not sure how long it will remain valid but it is valid
        now. Enjoy!

        Kathryn