Moving Sale

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      We are moving and to celebrate we are offering 10% off any economy model or museum quality hat ordered by September 15. All orders will be completed and shipped by no later than November 15, 2010.

      See all of our styles of French and Indian War, Revolutionary War and War of 1812 era hats at:
      http://cockedhats.com

      If you do not see what you want, contact us by e-mail at
      gffranks3@...

      We have been featured in EARLY AMERICAN LIFE MAGAZINE for two years in a row and our hats have appeared on television and in the press.

      Cheers,

      Geo. Franks, Hatter
      http://cockedhats.com