2010 Ft. McHenry Carpool

  • dwsegrpsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 8:00 AM
      I am looking for passengers or a driver to go up to the Defender's Day
      celebration at Ft. McHenry on Saturday, September 11.

      I am male, late 50's. Member of Ships Company. I have reserved a zip car
      at the Wheaton metro station, but could pick you up at pretty much
      anywhere in Washington, DC or almost anywhere between Rockville and
      College Park for a trip into Baltimore. As I said, I'm attending the
      Defender's Day celebration on Saturday, September 11 -- either driving
      up on my own or (better yet) as a passenger in someone else's car -- and
      am also looking for someone to share the ride home with on Sunday
      afternoon -- again either driving back on my own or as a passenger in
      someone else's car. I am willing to share expenses and expect you to do
      the same.

      Please reply by either personal message via the "Send Email" hyperlink
      to the right of this message or via Zimride <http://www.zimride.com/> .

      Regards
      Don Stallone