Scout Brigade of Fort George

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 27, 2010
      Greetings all, the Scout Brigade of Fort George is once again holding our
      War of 1812 camp September 17-19, 2010. We are looking for a few good
      soldiers to help train the kids. The Royal Newfoundland Regiment has asked
      for help so I am looking for 6 to help train them. If you can spare some
      time on Saturday September 18 from 9 until 12 I could use your help!

      We will gladly give you lunch at the RNR HQ and you can stay and watch the
      "battle" (with 1000 a side and if you blur your eyes a little it almost
      looks real!)

      I can look into a place to set up tents if needed, but there is no
      accommodations inside the fort.

      If you are interested in helping please contact me directly at
      Kevin.windsor@...

      Thank you

      Kevin