2011 canoe trek

  • danieloconnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      The King's 8th Canoe-Trek (Island Lake-Milford Michigan) will be taking place the FIRST WEEKEND of JUNE 2011. Anyone who wishes to begin planning and attendance please contact me. We're making this announcement so those with an interest will have a full NINE months to make arrangements to attend. Seven miles foot, Six miles Canoe.

      Nominal fee and deposit for canoe rentals and two nights cabin.

      Contact me for photos of this years and past year.

      O'Connell
      www.kings8th.com