Voting CF and GT events for 2011

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      Gentlemen,

      I am taking the liberty of suggesting that a unit which will be unable to attend the meeting taking place at Fort Erie this weekend, about the choice of Crown Forces sites for 2011, may wish to assign their vote[s] in proxy to one of Mr Twist [ptwist@...] or Mr. Williams [sgtwarner@...].

      This has not occurred in the past and will have to be ratified at the meeting but is, I feel, in keeping with the co-operative and collegial spirit in which these meetings have been held in the past.

      Yours respectfully,

      Monahan, RSM