New Member

  • robmcg60@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 4, 2010
      Good Morning, at least here in Canada.

      I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I am just finishing my first year as a re-enactor here in London, Ontario. I am a member of the 1st Royal Scots, Grenadier Company. I love the role of soldier but eventually want to develop the role of a surgeon, due to my medical background.

      I am loving the hobby but due to time and family, can't always make it out to as many events as I'd like.

      Look forward to reading the posts...

      Cheers
      Rob McGuire
    • militia_1812
      Message 59 of 59 , Oct 11, 2013
        Welcome! As a new member myself, I can assure that you'll find the group to be very useful and informative.

        Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.