The Grand Tactical at Sackets Harbor

  • ollieclaffey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      On behalf of the 22nd US Infantry, Henderson's Company, May I bestow a hearty Well Done! to all involved with the the GT this past weekend.

      A beautiful setting, perfect weather and all the cameraderie one could wish for.

      Regards,
      Ollie Claffey
      22nd US.

      Regulars By God !
    • dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        On behalf of the Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada, I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Connie Barone, her staff and volunteers for an unbelievable weekend in beautiful Sackets Harbor. They are among the most hospitable people who have, once again, gone above and beyond to ensure that they did their best to accommodate everyone's needs/requests. They did a superb job of hosting the 2010 Grand Tactical. It was a very large endeavour, but was successful in every definition of the word.

        Dave Brown
        IMUC