1812 Sacketts Harbour GT

  • dave@dundalkmd.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      To those responsible for making this event possible; thankyou. I had an
      awesome weekend. I got out this weekend and got to meet some "real"
      people. Jim Murphy, SgtMaj (forgot your real name, apologies), the rest
      of the US Marines/Constitution guys that I met, Jim Morrison (Ships
      Company, not the Doors), Drew, Ryan (the nut in the Kilt) and Dale that
      was hanging out with him, The Captain from Artillery, the guys from
      Sackets in the green shirts, Kentucky Rifles, etc... I was honored to
      meet, serve with, and hang out with you all. Looking forward to seeing
      you all again in the future. Call on Aisquith's SharpShooters whenever
      you need a few Rifles in Green, will do what we can to get there. Come
      join us locally in the Baltimore area when you can too. Stayed over last
      night again, just got home about an hour ago, lots of stuff to put away.
      Take care all, thanks again to you all.

      Dave Musselwhite
      LT of Rifles
      Aisquith's Sharpshooters
      3rd Maryland Militia Brigade
      War of 1812 Reenacted
      ._,_.___
      Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New
      Topic
      Messages in this topic (2)
      Recent Activity: New Members 3 New Photos 1

      Visit Your Group

      War of 1812 Living History:
      A wide-ranging information exchange
      for all participants and supporters

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
      American Forces Unit Listing
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      WAR OF 1812 EVENTS LIST:
      2010
      MARKETPLACE
      Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
      Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

      Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers
      Center.

      Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore
      new interests.

      .