RE: 1812 Re: Grand Tactical - Sackets Harbor

  • Michael Mathews
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 12:35 PM
      Interesting video, thanks Bill. Finally perfect "Shako-Cam?"

      Michael Mathews

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
      must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 4:32 AM
        Well said, Tom! Thanks so much to everyone who helped put this event together, and who worked so hard to overcome all of the obstacles that were put in your way. You did yourselves proud and produced a wonderful weekend!

        Thanks also to all of the participants who made the drive and turned out in force! You looked wonderful, and all of the comments from the public were glowing in no uncertain terms.

        Well done, all around.

        And now, on to Fort Erie . . .

        -- Sioux