Re: 1812 Sackets Harbor Grand Tactical

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      Indeed. It was a Grand weekend... and a great show! Special thanks to the Crown Forces for making me feel right at home. Looking forward to the next GT. All the best.

      JG/RE

      From: "Myron" <ructic@...>
      Sender: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:52:15
      To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: 1812 Sackets Harbor Grand Tactical

      A beautiful weekend and a gorgeous site, with perfect weather. Many thanks to all who helped make this year's Grand Tactical a success.

      Myron Peterson
      Ship's Company
      Chesapeake Region

    • Victor Suthren
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
        The crew of the schooner 'La Revenante' were very impressed with the Ship's Company lads that sailed with them at Sackets Harbor. Well done.

        Vic Suthren