Sackets Harbor Grand Tactical

  • Myron
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      A beautiful weekend and a gorgeous site, with perfect weather. Many thanks to all who helped make this year's Grand Tactical a success.

      Myron Peterson
      Ship's Company
      Chesapeake Region
    • JGIL1812@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
        Indeed. It was a Grand weekend... and a great show! Special thanks to the Crown Forces for making me feel right at home. Looking forward to the next GT. All the best.

        JG/RE

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
          The crew of the schooner 'La Revenante' were very impressed with the Ship's Company lads that sailed with them at Sackets Harbor. Well done.

          Vic Suthren