Siege of Wasaga

  • seascoutleader
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:23 PM
      To Dave Brunelle, the members of the RNR, the Friends of Nancy Island, the Park Staff and all who helped organize and execute an excellent fun filled weekend of re-enactment entertainment, we the members of ON-GWE-HO-WAY (see Dave, it sounds like it is spelled) want to say CHI MIIGWECH. A GREAT THANK YOU.

      We all had a great time and despite the heavy downpour on Thursday night, the weather was great. This year's river run was so much fun, especially as it actually took the two hours as per the schedule. I don't know what the visitor tally was, but our village sure received a lot of attention. From out perspective on shore, seeing the St. Lawrence II out on the water firing onto the shore was very impressive. Huge give-away with great gifts. Pack up and departure was nicely orchestrated.

      Sorry for the delay in posting, but that thing called work keeps getting in the way of priorities.

      Looking forward to next year.

      Baa Maa Pii (Until we meet again)
      Gi Gwe Sed Ninni - Hunter
      Safety chief, On-Gwe-Ho-Way