FW: Joseph Brant Day Festival at Lasalle Park - Monday August 2nd

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I know this is very short notice and there are allot of things
      happening this upcoming weekend, however I received a request from the
      Special Events Co-ordinator for the Museums of Burlington and they are
      looking for some re-enactors to partake in their one-day "Joseph Brant Day
      Festival" taking place at La Salle Park in Burlington on Monday, August 2nd.
      If you or any members of your group are able to attend please contact Sylvia
      Hentz, Special Events Coordinator, 905-332-9888 or 905-634-3556 or
      <mailto:hentzs@...> hentzs(at)burlington.ca . There is further
      information regarding the festival below and please contact Sylvia directly.

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay War of 1812 Committee