looking for soldiers for small skirmish

  • Penelope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010
      A local summer camp has me going tomorrow to do clay and has asked me about doing something 1812 for the week of August 16. I have booked the 18th do to candle making in the morning (as this is their craft time). The director has asked if I would be able to find a few people to do a small skirmish/ mini militia with the kids in the afternoon (same day). She can offer to pay gas for you to get there if you are interested. The camp is located just west of Woodstock on highway 2 (Dundas St). Obviously this is very informal but as an arts, music and drama camp having the kids involved would really be a hit. There can be upwards of 60 kids at this camp on any given week.
      Any takers can email me directly please so I can let Linda know what if anything is able to happen.
      Also, anyone have a line on a bunch of wooden muskets for the kids to use for the mini militia?
      Thanks heaps,
      Penni