On His Majesty's Service

  • MauriceD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
      On His Majesty's Service
      Film-maker Maurice DePas explores the world of re-enactors
      on a cross continent odyssey of interesting stories and colourful locales.

      Starring TIM PICKLES, BENTON JENNINGS, DAVID MICHAELS, JOHN GILMOUR,
      STEVE ALLIE, DAVID LYNCH, CHUCK KOVACIK, BOB DORIAN,
      JACK PRITCHARD, RAY HOBBS, ELIZABETH ALBEE, TOM FOURNIER
      plus A CAST OF HUNDREDS

      Visit us on facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-His-Majestys-Service/137298762952878

      Or purchase the DVD at
      https://www.createspace.com/288230
    • MauriceD
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 4:09 PM
        I've posted a short trailer/music video with excerpts and out-takes from the documentary.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Hg-ZC7oXQ
      • Lola DeGroff
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27 5:14 PM
          Very nicely done.  Lola