Re: Grand Tactical

  • vive_le_roi1789
    Message 1 of 108 , Jul 13, 2010
      Thanks Larry. There must be a basic framework of big events for this week; it's 3 weeks away. For example, what time is the main battle?
      -Vive

      larrylozon wrote:
      > Vive:
      > I am lead to understand
      >
      > The re-enactors will merge their schedule with the Site's schedule after the attendees are known
      >
      > And as of now there is no complete schedule of events for The Grand Tactical.
      >
      > The Crown and US Forces Commanders will meet to make a re-enactor's schedule
      >
      > Hope this helps
      >
      > Yrs.,
      > L2

    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.