Grand Tactical

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 108 , Jul 12, 2010
      Vive:

      I am lead to understand

      The re-enactors will merge their schedule with the Site's schedule after the attendees are known

      And as of now there is no complete schedule of events for The Grand Tactical.

      The Crown and US Forces Commanders will meet to make a re-enactor's schedule

      Hope this helps

      Yrs.,
      L2

      --- Vive_le_roi1789" wrote:

      I'm looking for a daily & hourly schedule of events for The Grand Tactical.

      July 30-Aug 1 Sackets Harbor - Sackets Harbor, NY
      (War of 1812 Annual Grand Tactical)
      (All U.S. and Crown Units encouraged to attend)
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.