Grand Tactical

  • vive_le_roi1789
    Message 1 of 108 , Jul 12, 2010
      I'm looking for a daily & hourly schedule of events for The Grand Tactical. The website at http://www.sacketsharborbattlefield.org/ is down. Is there anywhere else I can find this information?

      -Vive
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.