Wasaga under Siege & Breakfast Television , Friday July 9th, 2010

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Wasaga under Siege 2010 is excited to announce that it will be featured on
      Toronto's best morning show Breakfast Television this Friday, July 9th
      sometime between 6:00am and 9:00am. Jen and Franke will be in Wasaga Beach
      doing the show live and promoting all the attractions Wasaga Beach and the
      Southern Georgian Bay area have to offer. We will be doing drill, hopefully
      having Jen or Franke fire a cannon and whatever else they would like us to
      do during the morning show as we promote Wasaga under Siege and the Georgian
      Triangle area as much as possible.

      If you're up that early please tune in and hopefully the weather will
      co-operate and all our group members will arrive for the 5:00am set-up time.

      Take Care!

      David Brunelle

      Co-ordinator

      WUS 2010

      For more information on Wasaga under Siege and to register on-line please
      visit www.wasagaundersiege1812.com