Re: 1812 Photos from Ray and Tom's (41st) Excellent Trip to the U.K.

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2010
      Thank you for your kind words............all the best, Squire

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
        How wonderful! Tom I must ask, was their footage of Afghanistan from a "head cam" My nephew served and I believe his footage was used as part of the museum presentation!
        Thanks!
        Angela

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, JOHN GREIG <je.greig@...> wrote:

        > Thank you for your kind words............all the best, Squire

      • tom4141fournier
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
          Sorry Anglela, I can't really say ... we were cramming in the museum visit between the ceremony/parade and the luncheon that followed so we were a little rushed