FW: GRIMSBY FESTIVAL AT THE FORTY - 08/14/2010

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      Brian Purdy from the Grimsby Festival at the Forty has been
      in contact with me looking for a group or individual War of 1812 re-enactors
      to partake in the festival on Saturday, August 14th. To date they have
      booked Leonard Heidebrecht and a dulcimer player and are looking for
      soldiers to march down the Main Street to the park and put on a display and
      perform drill and musket firing. They would also like to have a small tent
      encampment set-up in the park with camp followers, etc. to talk about
      uniforms, 1812 etc. They have a budget of about a $1000.00.

      If your group is available please contact Brian directly at:

      Cheers,
      Brian Purdy
      Grimsby Festival at the Forty Committee
      <mailto:brianpurdy@...> brianpurdy@...