Smoothbores for Sale

  • musketman1816
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I am posting for a friend- so if you are interested, please email him.
      Two fowlers for sale and both were made by Jack Brown.

      1. 39" barrel smoothbore poor-boy style, Carolina shaped flintlock. Has iron furniture, cannon-shaped muzzle with ornamental turning at muzzle, Large Siler lock, no buttplate but is very light at only 7lbs. Maple stock with hand-rubbed oil finish. Asking $530 + shipping. Nice gun for lower class impressions.

      2. 46" barrel smoothbore Virginia fowler. Maple stock stained dark brown and hand-rubbed with oil, brass furniture, Large Queen Anne lock, wooden rammer, sliding & latching wooden patchbox. Asking $725 + shipping.

      Images are available of both. Please email Jim at anteekguy97 at aol.com for details and pics. OR he would trade for a Brown Bess musket.

      Thanks,
      Jon K.