Re: 1812 Research

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2010
      Larry,

      If I needed research done on the 21st, I would travel to Carlisle Barracks as well as West Point and the Smithsonian and the many other sites that have data on the 21st.  This I have done and do with some regularity.  Though I don't believe I ever mentioned needing  research done on the 21st.

       I just got the feeling you were missing the point that Mark and Chris were trying to make, so I figured I would stick my nose in and try to help.

      Paul
      21st US, Treats Company