Ft. Meigs this weekend

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2010
      Probably should have thought of this sooner, but does anyone know if the Fort is providing anything in the way of meals this weekend?

      Ed B.
    • tom4141fournier
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2010
        I checked with them earlier this week.

        There will be a Saturday night supper.

        Also, if you wish to buy lunch, the always popular "Hot Diggety Dog" will be by the visitor's centre ...been there, done that. In a pinch they are not bad!

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <Armchairadm@...> wrote:

        > Probably should have thought of this sooner, but does anyone know if the Fort is providing anything in the way of meals this weekend?
        >
        > Ed B.

      • John Ogden
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2012
          Does anyone which sutlers, if any, will be on-site this weekend? I ask as
          there seems to have been a definite dearth of such the last few years.

          --
          John J. Ogden