Introduction

  • wulfgarboyce
    Message 1 of 174 , May 9 12:35 PM
      Hello all,
      My name is Marvin Boyce. I currently live in Dardanelle, Arkansas. I and a couple of other pards currently re-enact ACW, and I also do Early Arkansas History. We are interested in putting a kit together and doing the Battle of New Orleans sometime. We are looking at doing a militia impression, and are looking for possible units to meet up with down there. I was born in New Orleans, and used to go visit the re-enactments in the early 80's. I am very excited about the chance to actually participate in one, especially the bicentennial. If anyone knows of a militia unit that may be looking for a couple of extras, please let me know. Since we are coming from up the Arkansas, maybe a group of Tennessee boys.
      Thanks,
      Marvin Boyce
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen