Re: 1812 Petition to Prime Minister ... reprise

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2010
      I wish to apologize for my churlish outburst yesterday in answer to Sarah More's posting. It was unmannerly and uncalled for. Again, my apologies.

      In fact, I think the restoration of the title "Royal Canadian Navy" would be an excellent idea, preserving the traditions of a noble service. Happy Birthday, RCN!

      Peter Monahan

      P.S. Ed, I said I was pedantic. I never said I could type!