Longwoods thanks

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hi Everybody. On behalf of the Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
      and the Longwoods Steering committee, I would like to thank everybody that
      came out this past week end. Being designated as a CFUC event helps to
      boost our numbers so that we can put on a really good show for the public.
      Fortunately the weather worked out well and the public attended. We have
      not had a wrap up meeting yet, but initial numbers indicate that we are in
      black. So we can keep going for next year!

      Special thanks to Marvin Recker, chairman and Brad Stott, president, and
      Glenn Stott, education day organizer and Sue Spencer, merchant organizer.
      Thanks to our tractor drivers Jason Ball, Glenn Stott, and Gord Carrothers
      and everybody that stayed to clean up on Sunday night. We were able to get
      out of there by 6:30. Sorry if I missed anybody, but believe me, your
      help is tremendously appreciated.

      Congratulations to Scott Ball, the newest corporal in the Royal Scots light
      company!

      Mark your calendars now next year: April 30th, May 1st, 2011.

      Mark Dickerson