Longwoods Photos

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2010
      Some photos can be found on our website at:

      www.fortyfirst.org

      Cheers!

      Tom
    • tom4141fournier
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2011
        Good morning List!

        Some photos from the weekend are posted on our website at:

        www.fortyfirst.org

        Cheers!

        Tom
      • tom4141fournier
        Message 3 of 11 , May 7, 2012
          What a way to open our season!

          The weather was spectacular, the turnout magnificent and the public came in record numbers. Well done and congratulations to all of our friends at the Upper Thames Military Reenactment Society. It is so nice to see your hard work get rewarded in this fashion.

          Congratulations to all of the units who participated in the drill competition! I believe it was a record attendance for that as well. All units demonstrated a wonderful level of proficiency and skill.

          Huzza to the Royal Scots Grenadiers for their excellent performance and championship. They nailed it under the extremely capable leadership of Dave Westhouse.

          Photos can be found on our website at:

          www.fortyfirst.org

          Your most humble and obedient Servant,

          Tom Fournier, Captain
          Officer Commanding
          41st Regiment of Foot
        • Chris Pohlkamp
          Message 4 of 11 , May 7, 2012
            On-Gwe-Ho-Way also would like to send our greetings and Chi Miigwetch to
            Dave and his Scot Grenadiers.
            Excellent event, lovely weather and wonderful activities.
            It was a great way to start the bicentennial

            Checomick
            Baa Maa Pii
            On-Gwe-Ho-Way
            Historical Native Reenactors