Stoney Creek

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 90 , May 3, 2010
      Hey folks,

      This is just a reminder that the deadline for registration for the
      event is today. ( though I'm pretty sure if you try to do it tomorrow
      or the next day you'll be OK).
      Also, I have been asked to remind everyone who is attending and
      planning to arrive Friday, that you cannot enter the site on Friday
      before 3:15 PM. Education day wraps up at 3:00PM and we need to
      allow 15 minutes for the students to leave the site safely before we
      have an influx of vehicles. It's a city/insurance/safety thing...

      Thanks all!

      Craig Williams
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams