1812 War College

  • Soo
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      For those of you who missed the 1 day conference in Ogdensburg yesterday - you missed a GREAT programme!!

      All the speakers were informative - as well as entertaining!
      Kudos to the Fort de la Presentation organizing committee!!

      Sue Too
    • spencersmerc
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Sounds wonderful, Sue! We sure wish that the organizers would consider moving the date off of Longwoods weekend! I know there are a number of us who would love to participate in both.

        Could you possibly provide some contact information for the folks in charge, so that interested parties might drop them a polite note? I do know that Michael Whittaker and other members of this list have repeatedly encouraged these folks to consider the date change -- perhaps they could use a little backup. :-)

        Cheers,
        -- Sioux
      • Soo
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Sioux,

          Mike Whittaker is the "communications" person for the Fort Board. Best thing is to address any suggestions to him and he can pass them along to the proper persons.

          Cheers,
          Sue Too