Re: 1812 April 23rd

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2010
      Ray,

      As always... my English half of my body says thank you. I look forward to
      toasting this and a few more belated holidays next month at Fort Meigs.

      All the best,
      JG/RE

    • Kevin Windsor

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2010
          My Deart Mr. Hobbs,
          Thank you for your message.
          We will be drinking English ale to the memory of our Patron Saint George
          in the Dog & Partidge,Titchmarsh this very evening.
          As ever,
          John (Squire)